Important Dates & Info
- Wednesday, November 7th, 9 am – 10:30 am – NRRA M.O.M Meeting at NRRA Office, Epsom, NH
- Wednesday, November 7th, 12 noon – 2:oo pm – NRRA Annual Meeting at Puritan Backroom Conference Center, Manchester, NH Please Note: Our Office will be closed during this time
- Monday, November 12th – Veteran’s Day, NRRA Office Closed. Thank you to all who have served!
- Thursday, November 22nd & Friday, November 23rd – Thanksgiving Holiday, NRRA Office Closed- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Friday, December 7th – NRRA Office Closing at Noon for Annual Staff Holiday Party.
Thank You Marilyn Weir!
NRRA has reluctantly accepted Marilyn’s request to “semi-retire”, step down from her Member Services position, and spend more time with her family. Marilyn has set the bar high for anyone coming in to fill this position: she’s a passionate and tireless fighter for member’s needs and recycling. Marilyn’s dedication to detail and hallmark pushing of the envelope for new programs included the NRRA Consolidation Program, the HHW “Did You Know” Campaign, Rigid Plastics marketing, Non-Ferrous Metals Program, Vendor Development, and Mill Direct Marketing. Additionally, we have her to thank for the Exhibit Hall at the Annual Conference which was always superbly organized. Her knowledge of the industry and her devotion to NRRA for the past 11 years is without parallel. We wish Marilyn and her family all the best. On behalf of all the many members Marilyn has fought for so valiantly during her tenure with NRRA – Thank You!