Sign up Today! The 2018 NRRA Compost Bin Sale!
If you want to be sure you’re on our mailing list for this annual event, please email email@example.com and let us know how we can keep you up to date on the details!
Our Annual Backyard Composting Sale is Back, Please help us make it bigger and better than ever!! If we want this sale to continue each year…we need your help and participation!!
NRRA is pleased to offer its annual compost bin sale once again. As in the past, you can offer these for sale to your residents or other folks at your cost, or you can use this as a fundraiser. NRRA will still assist groups with providing promotional poster and order form templates.
Due to transportation/logistics, all orders must be made in full pallets. (see participation packet for pallet sizes). All pallets will be direct shipped to their final destination, and all pricing will include shipping. If you are unable to commit to ordering full pallets, we encourage you to work with another group or town in your area and share the order.
We will collect orders through Thursday, March 15, 2018. All payments collected by you should be made out to your group. Final payment to NRRA should be made in one check from your group to NRRA.
It is your choice whether you sell these at cost or use this even as a fundraiser. Even if you are selling at the fundraiser prices, pricing for all items is still well below retail costs. So unlike other fundraisers, you are offering a great value for the dollar.
Timeline of Events
Now Sign up for sale. Intent to Participate must be receive no later than Feb. 9th – send in your participation form. Upon receipt, NRRA will send you a customized order form and poster that you can use to promote your sale. Collect orders until March 15, 2018.
Mar. 15 Orders are due to NRRA no later than 4:00 p.m. on March 15th
April 16 – Apr 20 Deliveries will occur (you will be contacted prior to delivery to coordinate) Payment for entire order is due to NRRA upon delivery to your facility
Apr 20 – on Pick up of orders from your group/organization
Items you can buy…..
#1 SELLING COMPOST BIN!
- Converts grass, leaves and table scraps into an abundant supply of rich garden soil
- Large 80 gallon capacity
- Reduce the amount of garbage you generate by 25% or more
- Easy, snap together assembly
- 10 year warranty
- Made from recycled plastic
- Twist locking pest-resistant lid
- Free Instruction Manual with each Bin purchase
- Assembled dimensions – 33″x35″
SYSTERN RAIN BARREL
- Saves water & cuts household sewage treatment
- Can cut water bills up to 40%
- Excellent water source for lawns & indoor/outdoor plants
- Free from chlorine & other water treatment chemicals
- Large 55 gallon capacity
- Made from High Density Poly-Ethylene with up to 50% recycledplastic
- Tan color blends into landscape
- Mosquito mesh keeps out bugs and leaves
- Easily attaches to your existing downspout system & has overflow capability to another Systern or to ground run-off
- Accessories included
- Attractive & easy to use
- Hinged lid snaps securely to pail
- White & beige color
- 2 gallon capacity
- Pail width easily accommodates the shape of plates for “mess free” scraping!
- Turns compost without resorting to the traditional back-breaking job of removing & reloading by shovel
- Simply plunge the Compost Turner into the compost pile; as it is withdrawn, the heavy-duty blades open to aerate & turn the compost
- Sturdy, professional quality
- 34in./86cm long