2013 NRRA HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE
2012 NRRA HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE
2011 NRRA HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
- John Halstead – John has served as a Trustee on the NRRA Board for a total of 17 years.
- Sarah (Sally) Hyland – Sally also served on the NRRA Board of Trustees for 17 years. During that time, she held the offices of Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
- William (Bill) Hochstin – Bill was an NRRA Board member for 16 years, and also served as Secretary for many of those years.
- Elizabeth (Liz) Bedard – Liz was a founding member of the NRRA, having served as its first Executive Director in 1982. She subsequently served as an Ex-officio Board member for 15 years, until she once again assumed the role of Executive Director in 2003, serving another four years.
- Duncan Watson – Duncan has been a member of the NRRA Board of Trustees for the past 15 years, having served as President and Vice President for several of those years.
- Gordon Martin has served as Treasurer and has been an NRRA Trustee for the past 12 years.
- Richard (Rick) Cooper – Rick was an NRRA Trustee for 10 years and has held the offices of President, Vice President and Secretary.
- Earle (Chip) Chesley – Chip was also a 10-year member of the Board of Trustees, and he also served as President and Vice President during his tenure.
- Laura Tobin – Laura served on the NRRA Board for 10 years, and held the office of Treasurer the majority of those years.
- Dennis Patnoe – Last, but certainly not least, Dennis has also been a member of NRRA Board of Trustees for the past 10 years.
- Paula Dow – Paula is going on her 21st year working for the Association and has served as Administrative Assistant, Finance Manager, Interim Executive Director and is currently the Administrative Manager.
- Kim Bedard – Kim worked for the Association for a total of 16 years, having filled the positions of Receptionist, Administrative Assistant and Data Operations Coordinator.
Jerry Powell– Jerry has been involved in supporting the Association for nearly 30 years